Word of the Week – Sorting

This week our word of the week is

Sorting

I have been busy this week sorting out Little E’s old clothes. We don’t have that much storage space in this house and we really need to do something about it. This has turned into me wanting to sort out everything, there are even a few boxes that we haven’t yet unpacked since we moved in! It’s going to take a while but I feel so much better now I have started to tackle all of the stuff in this house!

I have also sorted out a Media Kit for the blog. It’s been something that I have wanted to do for a very long time and I think going to BritMums Live really gave me the kick I needed to do that.

I also sorted out some emails that I really needed to reply to. I really hope that my new-found energy for sorting stays around. You never know I might finally get organized!

The Reading Residence

1. 26th June 2015 / 7:12 am

Very organised – I’m impressed! I get very emotional sorting clothes out though haha #wotw xx

2nd July 2015 / 9:20 pm

I do too but I’m trying to stay strong. We need to make space in this house x

2. 26th June 2015 / 7:44 am

It’s so satisfying to have those weeks where things really get sorted out isn’t it? Sounds like you are doing a great job of being organised this week. Glad that Britmums has spurred you on to do your media kit too – was lovely to meet you there last week 🙂

2nd July 2015 / 9:21 pm

It was lovely to meet you too. It was a great week for getting things done, I really hope it continues x

3. 26th June 2015 / 8:24 am

You’ve been busy! I have a million and one things I need to sort but I never know where to start.

2nd July 2015 / 9:23 pm

I’m like that most of the time too, I have no idea what happened to me last week ;0)

4. 26th June 2015 / 9:43 am

Oh I love having a good sort out and de-clutter, makes me feel more organised.
    Glad you sorted your media Kit out, I’ve only just finished mine too!
    Have a great weekend! 🙂 #WotW

2nd July 2015 / 9:24 pm

It is such a good thing to do but it does feel like we need to de-clutter this house all of the time!

5. 26th June 2015 / 12:53 pm

I love a good sort! Glad that you’re feeling more organised and on top of things now x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

2nd July 2015 / 9:26 pm

Thank you, I really hope it continues as there is so much on my to do list x

6. Karen
    26th June 2015 / 1:34 pm

Sorting seems to be a permanent job in my house! Do you want to do mine for me too? LOL!!!

2nd July 2015 / 9:27 pm

It is in ours too, I dream that one day we will have a show home lol

7. 26th June 2015 / 6:22 pm

I hope the sorting bug stays with you for a while and you feel you are getting on top of things-it’s a nice feeling when it happens, albeit rarely (at least it is for me!)

2nd July 2015 / 9:28 pm

I’m hoping it stays around too. There is so much I want/need to get done x

2nd July 2015 / 9:29 pm

I think having children is part of the issue ;0). I thought my house would be spotless when Ethan stated school, how wrong was I!!!

8. 27th June 2015 / 1:34 pm

It sounds like you have had a really productive week….I’ve been sorting today too. All my clothes….Got load of a lot that I never wear x

2nd July 2015 / 9:32 pm

It’s good to have a sort out isn’t it? I’m making my way slowly through all of our stuff. I think it is going to take a while!

9. 28th June 2015 / 11:01 am

I could do with a dash of your sorting energy 🙂 I always make the mistake, when I move house, of wanting to unpack everything straight away….3 years later I’m still moving things around working out the best place for them or even if I want to keep them!

2nd July 2015 / 9:33 pm

I wish we were like that, I still have a box that needs to be unpacked from when we moved in three years ago!