Project 365 2015 Week 24 Days 158-164

A photo a day, every day, for a year!

Day 158

We went to the 02 to see In The Night Garden Live. This was our third time seeing the show. We wasn’t going to go whilst Little E was so young but our friends were going and invited us to join them. Little E really enjoyed it, and Ethan coped really well too.

Project365_21

Day 159

Embracing baby led weaning this is what Little E had for lunch. It took two hours but she ate it all apart from the mini babybel and the tomatoes as they got thrown on the floor.

Project3656

Day 160

I made us all mild vegetable biryani for dinner, we had ours with curry Little E had it without.

Project3653

Day 161

Little E is fascinated with Ethan’s iPad, he isn’t quite ready to share it.

Project3654

Day 162

Little E found some paper on the floor and spent ages ripping it into little pieces. It might be fun on her birthday.

Project3651

Day 163

Darren has been fighting with our grass for the past few weeks, we had lots of moss and quite a lot of it had died. We were finally able to take Little E out in our garden this afternoon to experience grass.

Project3652

Day 164

Little E had a biscuit at the baby group on Wednesday, I brought her a packet so she could have one as a treat.

Project3655
TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

1. 13th June 2015 / 8:33 pm

Yay for baby led weaning, it sounds like it’s going really well. We loved the ITNG show a few years back and z was in complete awe meeting Iggle Piggle πŸ™‚

2. 13th June 2015 / 9:42 pm

awww In The Night Garden live brings back happy memories of taking my eldest when he was little, we went 3 times in total.
    loving the food for Little E’s weaning – i would like that! x

3. 13th June 2015 / 10:58 pm

Little E has a great appetite. Go her. N still won’t go near raw tomatoes. One of the only food he won’t eat.

4. 14th June 2015 / 4:22 am

Paper is so much fun, isn’t it! Love the photo of Little E in the grass and I’m glad In the Night Garden was a success x

5. 14th June 2015 / 7:43 am

We are off to see ITNGL this weekend, we cannot wait!!

6. 14th June 2015 / 10:39 am

lovely round up. paper is the best for kids and cardboardboxes, who needs expensive toys πŸ˜‰

7. 14th June 2015 / 1:40 pm

Can’t believe how quickly she is growing, well done on the baby led weaning, I was too much of a control freak for that option! #365

8. 14th June 2015 / 3:52 pm

Little E is such a darling. I bet she’ll want an ipad of her own soon (from my own experience, as Eddie kept fighting for his older brother’s ipad, lol). Glad that Ethan has coped with the big show.

9. 14th June 2015 / 7:21 pm

I’m so glad my toddler days are over, i’ve lost count of the number of Mr Blobby and Fireman Sam experiences I’ve been to, but the kids did love it, hope yours do to

10. 15th June 2015 / 4:53 pm

Aww! Little E seems to be eating so well….So adorable!
    Lovely photos x

11. 17th June 2015 / 2:23 pm

Lovely pictures – don’t blame her not eating the babybel – I’m not keen and nor is my son (who loves cheese).