Do you regularly shop online? Would you like to save money for your children as you do? Well KidStart might be right for you.
KidStart is a free shopping club for parents, grandparents, family and friends. Once registered, a percentage of what you spend online at hundreds of well-known retailers (and for some what you spend in store) will be collected and put by KidStart into your child’s or children’s savings account.
Sounds to good to be true?
I registered with KidStart just after Ethan was born and whenever I buy anything online I check to see if I can use KidStart. To date KidStart have moved £269.37 into Ethan’s ISA and we currently have £20 waiting to be moved over.
There are many ways to save for your children with KidStart
– You can shop online through the KidStart site to find the latest offers and collect savings on every purchase at hundreds of famous retailers.
– You can use the Savings Prompt on your PC or laptop and you will be reminded whenever a retailer offers KidStart Savings.
– You can use the mobile app to save on purchases on your phone or tablet.
– You can use register all your credit and debit cards to collect savings on partners offering KidStart Savings in-store.
– You can check out the website and our members emails for the latest voucher codes, special offers or exclusives.
What’s in it for KidStart?
KidStart is paid by retailers for promoting their offers to our members, either through advertising fees or from commissions on purchases made by members. This allows them to cover the costs of operating the service, the charges they incur for making payments to members’ linked savings accounts, and so on.
There are no charges for members – your children receive all the KidStart Savings you have earned.
Invite Friends and Family to Save
Not only can you save for your children but you can invite friends and family to save too. This could mean a whole host of people using KidStart to save for your children’s future.