Project 365 2015 Week 51 Days 347-353

A photo a day, every day, for a year!

Day 347

Darren dug out our Father Christmas Mickey Mouse. We got him during our trip to Disneyland Paris in 2013 and he is now part of our Christmas decorations.

Project3657

Day 348

Little E loves to share my food with me. Tonight she didn’t just want to try the pizza, she wanted her own slice!

Project3651

Day 349

Little E’s hair is getting so long, but still not long enough to stay in a pony-tail all day.

Project3652

Day 350

We had to assemble the children’s Christmas gift from Nana and Pappy. I had an hour to do this whilst Ethan was at school and Little E was having her afternoon nap.

Project3653

Day 351

We are getting brave and letting Little E walk some of the way home from town.

Project3654

Day 352

I got the chance to quickly go out and meet up with a friend. I had a cheeky hot chocolate.

Project3655

Day 353

Ethan was given this jumper a while ago and it finally fits. Just in time to join in with the Star Wars madness.

Project3656
TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

1. 19th December 2015 / 8:21 pm

Ethan looks so cute in his Star Wars jumper and Little E looks so cheeky eating her pizza. It won’t be long before her hair stays in a ponytail all day!

Author
      20th December 2015 / 6:12 am

I’m sure it won’t be ;0) x

2. 19th December 2015 / 8:27 pm

Our friends with twins have that Ikea kitchen and it has withstood so much play over the last 3 years, its a bargain. Loving the Mickey. Hope you all have a lovely Christmas Jane x

Author
      20th December 2015 / 6:13 am

I never wanted to get a kitchen before but I think it will be good for both of them, and should hopefully last a few years worth of play. Hope you have a good Christmas too x

3. 19th December 2015 / 8:35 pm

hehehe! Little E eating the pizza looks so adorable! Cheeky too.
    That little kitchen looks fab! Well done you!
    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas x

Author
      20th December 2015 / 6:18 am

She is starting to get quite cheeky lol. I hope you have a good Christmas too x

4. 19th December 2015 / 9:41 pm

Love Ethan’s Star Wars jumper, super cool. Little E is so sweet. I love hot chocolate with whipped cream, always a lovely treat

Author
      20th December 2015 / 6:18 am

Thank you, he has had that jumper for a while and it finally fits!

5. 20th December 2015 / 8:06 am

I want that Christmas Mickey Mouse, it’s gorgeous. E looks very proud of his Darth Vader jumper!

6. 22nd December 2015 / 6:38 am

it’s been lovely watching your daughter grow over the past year, i love seeing the photos of her eating, a whole pizza slice, esp after the earlier ones and the battles you had, wishing you all a very merry christmas

Author
      30th December 2015 / 6:58 am

Thank you. I have loved taking a photo every day for this very reason, she has changed so much this year. Yes she does love any food we have now, not so much her own ;0) x

7. 26th December 2015 / 7:03 am

That kitchen looks fun, you will be glad you did not leave it until Christmas eve to build it.
    Love the jumper, very topical.
    The twins should walk more but difficult when you have the two of them.
    She is enjoying her pizza

Author
      29th December 2015 / 6:39 am

I couldn’t do a Christmas eve build, the kids tire me out too much lol