Princess Arebeena and the Crystal Fairies is an enchanting new “fairy” tale packed with positivity. Author Fiona Boyd hopes that this book will encourage bravery. Whilst also spreading a message about remaining positive whatever life throws at you. We have two copies of the book to give away.
Princess Arebeena and the Crystal Fairies
Princess Arebeena and the Crystal Fairies is the first charming and fully illustrated story by author Fiona Boyd. Aimed at readers aged 5 to 7 this is the first book in the Crystal Fairy series. Featuring seven feisty sisters with a touch of attitude.
Set around the day of Princess Arebeena’s birthday she is tasked with a treasure hunt. With her best friend, Isabella, they set out on an exciting adventure looking for her missing tiara. What else will she find along the way?
Fiona Boyd feels strongly about the messages she’s instilled in her stories, lessons she’s learned throughout her life:“I am permanently confined to a wheelchair, as I suffer
withMultiple Sclerosis, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome and Joint Hypermobility. Over the years, I have experienced pain to be so excruciating, I can only describe it as like having surgery without an anasthetic! Despite these setbacks, I have always had a positive mental attitude. I get so much pleaseurefrom being out in the fresh air and creating scenes to illustrate and write about the crystal fairies and their friends.”
Creativity runs in the family as it was Fiona’s daughter, Catriona, who created the name ‘Princess Arebeena’ when she was a little girl. Fiona says,“The name was often used between us. Catriona suffered ill-health as a child, and that made me realise just how brave children have to be. Around that time, I worked at Traquair House, an ancient royal hunting lodge for the Kings and Queens of Scotland. Catriona loved exploring the magical house and the grounds with me. This inspired me to create stories about a princess and her fairy friends, for my little princess to be distracted from her ill health. I hope my stories encourage children to make friends, as good friends not only make life fun, they encourage bravery when they support each other when dealing with challenges”.
Princess Arebeena and the Crystal Fairies Giveaway
We have two copies of Princess Arebeena and the Crystal Fairies to giveaway. If you would like a chance of winning your own copy you can enter our giveaway below.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents only.
- Giveaway closes at 12.00am on the 23rd July 2019.
- Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry.
- There are 2 copies of Princess Arebeena and the Crystal Fairies to giveaway. Two winners will be drawn and each winner will receive one copy of Princess Arebeena and the Crystal Fairies.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Two winners will be randomly chosen and will be shown on this post. The winner’s names may be shared on social media.
- The winners will be notified via email, and will need to respond with their postal address within 3 weeks otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
- I take no responsibility for lost prizes.
DISCLOSURE – We were gifted a copy of Princess Arebeena and the Crystal Fairies for the purposes of this post.