As part of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, today we are giving away an EasyRead Time Teacher Watch. A watch with a simple teaching method to make it easy for children to learn to tell the time.
*This post contains an affiliate link. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
EasyRead Time Teacher Watch
Using the same clear face, designs and teaching methods as the EasyRead clocks the EasyRead Wristwatch is an ideal first watch. The perfect watch for children aged 4 and over. Worn everyday children will be able to practice telling the time wherever they go.
The EasyRead Time Teacher Watch is water-resistant. It can withstand splashing, but not total immersion into the water. It has a washable nylon strap that fits wrists from 12 cm to 18 cm.
The EasyRead Time Teacher Watch has an RRP of £19.95.
EasyRead Time Teacher Watch Giveaway
If you would like to win the EasyRead Time Teacher Watch you can enter our giveaway below.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents only.
- Giveaway closes at 12.00am on the 6th of December 2019.
- Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry.
- There is one EasyRead Time Teacher Watch to giveaway. One winner will be drawn and will receive the EasyRead Time Teacher Watch.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- One winner will be randomly chosen and will be shown on this post. The winner’s name may be shared on social media.
- The winner will be notified via email, and will need to respond with their postal address within 3 weeks otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
- I take no responsibility for lost prizes.
DISCLOSURE – We were gifted the EasyRead Time Teacher Watch to give away as a prize in our 12 Days Of Christmas giveaway.