Children ask thousands of questions a day. In Victoria Thompson’s debut, the question every parent hears is turned into a delightful picture book. We have two copies of Guess What I Found in the PlayGround! to give away.
Guess What I Found in the PlayGround!
Guess What I Found in the PlayGround! is a fun picture book with a playful twist. It will appeal to 5 – 7-year-olds and their parents who recognise daily life in the title.
It’s the end of the school day and Tilly can’t wait to see her dad. She has a wonderful fantastic secret about something she found in the school playground. But she doesn’t want to tell her dad, she wants to make him guess.
Victoria explains how her story came to be“Most of this story has come from a real experience I had one day when I was picking up my children from school. The first thing my youngest said, as soon as she saw me was, “Guess what I found in the playground!” I suggested, on the way to collect her big brother, that we make it a game that he has to try and guess. The whole episode was so much fun I just had to make it into a story for others to enjoy.”
What Do We Love About Guess What I Found in the PlayGround!
The guessing element of this story makes this book a very interactive read. Little E was playing the guessing game as we read the book together.
I love the illustrations in this book. I have never seen a children’s book illustrated in this way and I love how the black and white backgrounds complement the characters in colour.
Guess What I Found in the PlayGround! Giveaway
We have two copies of Guess What I Found in the PlayGround! to giveaway. If you would like a chance of winning your own copy you can enter our giveaway below.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents only.
- Giveaway closes at 12.00am on the 22nd of April 2020.
- Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry.
- There are 2 copies of Guess What I Found in the PlayGround! to giveaway. Two winners will be drawn and each winner will receive one copy of Guess What I Found in the PlayGround!.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Two winners will be randomly chosen and will be shown on this post. The winner’s names may be shared on social media.
- The winners will be notified via email, and will need to respond with their postal address within 3 weeks otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
- PLEASE NOTE – Due to COVID-19 dispatch and delivery times will take longer than normal.
- I take no responsibility for lost prizes.
DISCLOSURE – We were gifted a copy of Guess What I Found in the PlayGround! for the purposes of this post.