Stuart Simmonds accomplished cricketer and sports coach also writes the Hannah the Spanner children’s books. We received three Hannah the Spanner books to review. We can also offer copies of the books to our readers as a giveaway. In this post, we review Hannah the Spanner and the Dancing Bear Book. We also have Hannah the Spanner and the Circus and Hannah the Spanner and the Trip to the Moon to review.
Hannah the Spanner and the Dancing Bear
Stuart made a promise to his daughter when she was just five that he would turn his Hannah the Spanner stories into children’s books. Naming them after his eldest daughter the books are perfect for parents reading to their children at bedtime. These stories have been written for children aged four to nine years old.
For Hannah the Spanner brilliant and bizarre things happen often. In-fact these things can transpire daily. In this amazing adventure, Hannah meets an escaped bear that loves to dance and eat cake. She also discovers a zookeeper with a very special nose!
Bill Greenhead creates the amazing illustrations in the Hannah the Spanner books. He is a cartoonist, an illustrator, and an animator.
What Do We Love About Hannah the Spanner and the Dancing Bear?
We really enjoyed reading this book together. Little E loves the dancing bear and thinks he is hilarious. I love that this book includes some adult humor. Flying perfectly over the heads of young readers.
Mentioning Daddy’s phone and creating videos makes this book very relatable to the children of today. Technology is a big part of all our lives now. Little E is always using our phones or the iPad to create her own little videos. Borrowing daddy’s phone was a real highlight for her in this story.
We both love the illustrations in this book they really help bring the story to life. This Hannah the Spanner book really was an enjoyable bedtime story.
Hannah the Spanner and the Dancing Bear Giveaway
We have one copy of Hannah the Spanner and the Dancing Bear to giveaway. If you would like a chance of winning your own copy you can enter our giveaway below.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents only.
- Giveaway closes at 12.00 am on the 24th of September 2020.
- We validate all entries according to the rules of entry.
- There is one copy of the Hannah the Spanner and the Dancing Bear book to giveaway. We will draw one winner who will receive a copy of the Hannah the Spanner and the Dancing Bear book.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- We will randomly choose one winner. Their name will be shown in this post. We may share the winner’s name on social media.
- We will notify the winner via email. A reply with their postal address must arrive within 3 weeks otherwise, a further winner will be drawn.
- PLEASE NOTE – Due to COVID-19 dispatch and delivery times will take longer than normal.
- I take no responsibility for lost prizes.
DISCLOSURE – We received a copy of Hannah the Spanner and the Dancing Bear as a gift. This was for the purposes of this post.