Stuart Simmonds accomplished cricketer and sports coach also writes the Hannah the Spanner children’s books. We received three Hannah the Spanner books to review. We can also offer copies of the books to our readers as a giveaway. In this post, we review Hannah the Spanner, and the Trip to the Moon. We also have Hannah the Spanner and the Circus and Hannah the Spanner and the Dancing Bear books to review.
Hannah the Spanner and the Trip to the Moon
Stuart made a promise to his daughter when she was just five that he would turn his Hannah the Spanner stories into children’s books. Naming them after his eldest daughter the books are perfect for bedtime reading. These stories have been written for children aged four to nine years old.
For Hannah the Spanner brilliant and bizarre things happen often. In-fact these things can transpire daily. In this amazing moon adventure, Hannah school goes on a school trip to meet an inventor. One of her classmates doesn’t do quite what they’re told and an amazing adventure unfolds.
Bill Greenhead creates the amazing illustrations in the Hannah the Spanner books. He is a cartoonist, an illustrator, and an animator.
What Do We Love About Hannah the Spanner and the Trip to the Moon?
Little E couldn’t wait to find out about Hannah’s trip to the moon. She loves the idea of a school trip to meet an inventor. But got very worried when someone was naughty! She loves the adventure this bit of mischief created though.
We both found the inventors work experience teenagers funny. Just like real teenagers they didn’t get off of their phones. Even when blasting into space!
We both really love this book’s adventure twists and turns. A great story to get you thinking about your own possible moon adventures whilst you dream.
Hannah the Spanner and the Trip to the Moon Giveaway
We have one copy of Hannah the Spanner and the Trip to the Moon to giveaway. If you would like a chance of winning your own copy you can enter our giveaway below.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents only.
- Giveaway closes at 12.00 am on the 25th of September 2020.
- We validate all entries according to the rules of entry.
- There is one copy of the Hannah the Spanner and the Trip to the Moon book to giveaway. We will draw one winner who will receive a copy of the Hannah the Spanner and the Trip to the Moon book.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- We will randomly choose one winner. Their name will be shown in this post. We may share the winner’s name on social media.
- We will notify the winner via email. A reply with their postal address must arrive within 3 weeks otherwise, a further winner will be drawn.
- PLEASE NOTE – Due to COVID-19 dispatch and delivery times will take longer than normal.
- I take no responsibility for lost prizes.
DISCLOSURE – We received a copy of Hannah the Spanner and the Trip to the Moon as a gift. This was for the purposes of this post.