Why we started Our Little Escapades?
We started Our Little Escapades at the beginning of our son’s autism diagnosis. It was a place to share updates of his journey with our family and friends.
Over time it has become our place to share our adventures and family life. We hope by sharing our experiences we can promote autism awareness. As well as showing the world that even if it takes military planning you can travel with autism.
We Love Sharing Our Experiences Of…
Our Recent Reviews
- Riding Clacton’s 150th Anniversary Wheel REVIEW
- Water Fun at Clacton Pavilion Water Park REVIEW
- OSMO Math Wizard and The Enchanted World Games REVIEW
- OSMO Math Wizard and The Amazing Airships REVIEW
- Celebrating with the Care Bears Birthday Bear // AD
- Parker and Rudi’s Most Amazing Adventure Book REVIEW and GIVEAWAY
Subscribe to our blog to follow our adventures!
By submitting your email address you will receive every post we publish.