As much as I try I’m not a lover of arts and crafts at home. To be honest it’s the mess that puts me off. I was so creative as a child and I want my children to be too. The thought of the mess that they could create makes me cringe! Little E loves to draw and I hate that my fear of mess stops her being creating at home. Little Brian has created mess-free paint sticks. A chance for your children to be creative and mess-free. We were happy to put the Little Brian Paint Sticks to the test.
*This post contains an Amazon affiliate link. The Our Little Escapades Amazon Storefront contains all of the items we have reviewed. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What Are Little Brian Paint Sticks?
The Paint Sticks are a multi-award-winning range. They are designed for mess-free painting and can be used on multiple surfaces including paper, card, canvas, and wood. They have a unique twist design just like glue sticks. No water required. The paint also dries in 90 seconds making them mess-free all round.
The Little Brian Paint Sticks 24-pack contains a selection of versatile colours. This includes 12 classic colours, 6 day-glow colours, and 6 metallic colours.
The below video shows you what you can expect from these paint sticks.
The Little Brian Paint Sticks 24 pack has an RRP of £14.99.
What Does Little E Love About The Little Brian Paint Sticks?
Little E found the Paint Sticks extremely easy to use. I did wonder if she would be able to use the twist design on her own. She didn’t require any help at all. The ease of creating artwork with the Paint Sticks meant that she was able to paint many rainbow cats. Little E loved the selection of colours available to her. She has lots of fun painting with the Paint Sticks.
What Do I Love About The Paints?
Painting with my daughter without stressing about any mess. I didn’t have to put down any newspaper first. I didn’t have to worry about a glass of water being knocked over when brushes are being cleaned. We had a stress free afternoon of painting together.
I can only describe that painting with the paint sticks feels like painting with lipstick. They just glide on the paper with ease. I can’t wait to try different types of painting with the paint sticks.
Little Brian 24 Paint Sticks Pack Giveaway
If you would like to create your own artwork with Little Brian you can enter our giveaway below. We have 3 packs of the 24 Paint Sticks packs to giveaway.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents only.
- The giveaway closes at 12.00 am on the 9th of November 2018.
- We validate all entries according to the rules of entry.
- There are 3 packs of Little Brian 24 Paint Sticks to giveaway. We will draw three winners who will each receive one pack of Little Brian 24 Paint Sticks.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- We will randomly choose three winners. Their names will be shown in this post. We may share the winner’s names on social media.
- We will notify the winner via email. A reply with their postal address must arrive within 3 weeks otherwise, a further winner will be drawn.
- I take no responsibility for lost prizes.
DISCLOSURE – We received the Little Brian Paint Sticks as a gift. This was for the purposes of this post. We always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, and experiences of the products we receive.
1 thought on “Little Brian Paint Sticks Review and Giveaway”
My four would love these, so would i, If it meant No mess!