Our Sunday Visit To The O2

This year to help me write more about us I want to start joining in with linkys again. The lovely Donna at What The Red Head Said runs Living Arrows. A chance to share a photo of your children every week and document them growing up through the year. Yesterday we visited the O2 and I was able to capture two lovely moments that I wanted to share.

little e disney on ice the 02

Yesterday we took the children to see Disney On Ice Dream Big. Little E had been with us before to see one of the shows but it was two years ago. This meant she couldn’t really remember it. I think this photo captures how much she enjoyed the show. We all did. Having seen quite a few now it was nice to see the changes they had made to this one. A great Disney start to the year!

ethan emirates air line

When we went to the 02 last May to watch In The Night Garden Live we took a trip on the Emirates Air Line. When we arrived yesterday Ethan made us more than aware that he wanted to go on it again. I think he thinks its a ride. We were able to distract him to make our way into the show.

Leaving the show Ethan was still determined that he wanted to go in the cable cars. We hadn’t really budgeted for a trip across the Themes but Ethan rarely requests anything. Seeing how eager Ethan was the lady at the ticket office did give us a bit of a discount that helped.

I took this photo of Ethan as we were waiting to board our cable car. He was so excited and couldn’t keep still. His smile captures how happy he was. I’m so glad we agreed to take him on the cable cards even if it isn’t my favourite form of transport in London!

We had a lovely visit to the 02 yesterday. Our unexpected flight across the Themes was a lovely highlight too.

Living Arrows

1. 7th January 2019 / 3:06 pm

Looks like you had a great time and a fantastic start to the week!

2. 7th January 2019 / 8:07 pm

Aww he looks so happy! We saw Disney on Ice back in October, we loved it and can’t wait to go again

3. 10th January 2019 / 10:27 pm

Oh his little face looks so, so pleased! I can’t wait to see them both grow through the year – I’m so pleased you’re joining in with Living Arrows x

4. 11th January 2019 / 7:19 pm

I would love to go and see Disney on Ice with my boys. #livingarrows

5. 12th January 2019 / 10:52 pm

We have never been to Disney on Ice but I have heard great things. He really does look very happy to be going on the cable car. We visited once last year and the views are quite something. Hope you had a great week x #livingarrows

6. 13th January 2019 / 6:34 pm

We love Disney on Ice! It’s such a great show to go and see with the kids 🙂

Louise x

7. 13th January 2019 / 9:35 pm

Glad to see you joining in with Living Arrows – it’s a lovely linky. It sounds like you had a fab day out – I’d love to go and see Disney on Ice. #LivingArrows

8. 14th January 2019 / 3:35 pm

Ahh how lovely! My sister has bought my daughter tickets to go in March and I am so excited 🙂