Yumbles sent us a very lovely Christmas gift, a Christmas hamper. There is a great selection of Christmas hampers for sale at Yumbles. We were sent the Virginia Hayward Snowdrift hamper which is perfect for our sweet tooth.
The Snowdrift Christmas Hamper
The snowdrift Christmas hamper really is for people with a sweet tooth. It is filled with artisan hand decorated milk, dark and white chocolate stars, a mini chocolate loaf decorated with a festive star, crumbly butter fudge, luxury all butter shortbread and melt in the mouth caramel macchiato popcorn with a hint of scotch whisky. All contained in its very own wooden sleigh. Perfect for getting you in the Christmas spirit.
- Cambrook Brilliantly Caramelised Sesame Peanuts 85g
- Grandma Wild’s Luxury All Butter Shortbread 150g
- Joe & Seph’s Caramel Macchiato Popcorn with Scotch Whisky 70g
- Linden Lady Milk, White & Dark Stars with Gold Stars & Sprinkles 115g
- Radfords Handmade West Country Crumbly Butter Fudge 113g
- The Original Cake Company Mini Square Chocolate Cake with Gold Star
What We Love About The Snowdrift Christmas Hamper
The hamper contents smell absolutely amazing. When you have children you get used to children’s treats around the house. It is so nice to have adult treats in the house for once! I’m looking forward to tucking into our treats. We are going to save some of them for our Christmas Eve box.
I love the little wooden sleigh that serves as the hamper. When you have eaten all of the treats the sleigh will be able to double up as a Christmas decoration or a planter for your garden.
There are so many lovely hampers to choose from on the Yumbles website. Ranging in price means there will be a gift suitable for everyone’s budget. The Snowdrift hamper is £29.99 which I think is good value for the contents included.