I love children’s Christmas books. I couldn’t wait to share our review of A Big Cheer For Wayne Dear with you all. A beautifully illustrated book by Richard Morrell which has a lovely moral to the story.
A Big Cheer For Wayne Dear
This book follows the preparations of Wayne Dear and his reindeer friends in the lead up to Christmas. We learn about the sparkling lights and the wrapping of presents. The route mapping and the present delivery. The reindeer also have to learn how to fly. Will Wayne be ready to take flight? Will his reindeer friends help him if he can’t?
The moral of the story is that in times of need we all need to look out for each other. A true story of friendship.
What We Love About A Big Cheer For Wayne Dear?
The illustrations used in this book are so lovely. If you love cute this book is for you. There are even Christmas cards you can purchase as part of the O’dears range including these cute illustrations.
This book also rhymes which I find makes Children’s books more enjoyable for all.
There are no references to Father Christmas in this book. I don’t think this takes anything away from the story at all. In-fact I think it makes this Christmas story more available to people with different faiths and Christmas traditions. It really is a lovely book to add to your Christmas collection.
A Big Cheer For Wayne Dear Giveaway
We have one copy of A Big Cheer For Wayne Dear to giveaway. If you would like a chance of winning your own copy you can enter our giveaway below.
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents only.
- Giveaway closes at 12.00am on the 7th December 2018.
- Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry.
- There is 1 copy of A Big Cheer For Wayne Dear to giveaway. One winner will be drawn and will receive one copy of A Big Cheer For Wayne Dear.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- One winner will be randomly chosen, and will be shown on this post. The winners name may be shared on social media.
- The winner will be notified via email, and will need to respond with their postal address within 3 weeks otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
- I take no responsibility for lost prizes.