Author Nancy Jane hopes that her book Noelle’s Forever Friends will encourage young children to
Noelle’s Forever Friends
Whilst pregnant with her first child Nancy Jane was inspired by a poem written by Dorothy Nolte. Now a grandmother she longs to see her grandchildren brought up dismissive of society’s prejudices.
Using her cute story Nancy Jane is keen to teach these important lessons.“Children need to see each other as protectors, friends and to support each other regardless of what people look like,” she explains. “As a grandmother, I believe it is important to share values that are positive and last forever. I want my grandchildren to share this book with their friends and start a trend of how important being different is.”
Noelle loves playing in her backyard and watches three bunnies that play there. A brown rabbit called Curly and a black bunny called Flash. There is also a third bunny called Pinky. He is so-called because of his pink eyes that stand out against his white coat.
One day a fox intrudes their beautiful backyard. Will the bunnies
Nancy says“We need to teach our children to be better adults who will accept our differences and create an environment of tolerance and love. We all want to be loved, protected and live life without fear. Hopefully my book will contribute to setting an example for the next generation.”
Noelle’s Forever Friends is fully illustrated by the author, Nancy Jane. It is well-suited for children aged up to 7 years old.
What Do We L
ove About Noelle’s Forever Friends?
I love that this book uses bunnies to share its important message. Children love bunny rabbits and, like us, they come in all shapes, sizes, and colours.
Having read the story to my little girl, at five, I think she is a little young to understand the real message the book is trying to portray. But I think that is the best way, learning very important messages without realising. It is a book we will continue to read together.
Noelle’s Forever Friends Giveaway
We have two copies of Noelle’s Forever Friends to giveaway. If you would like a chance of winning your own copy you can enter our giveaway below.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents only.
- Giveaway closes at 12.00am on the 8th October 2019.
- Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry.
- There are 2 copies of Noelle’s Forever Friends to giveaway. Two winners will be drawn and each winner will receive one copy of Noelle’s Forever Friends.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Two winners will be randomly chosen and will be shown on this post. The winner’s names may be shared on social media.
- The winners will be notified via email, and will need to respond with their postal address within 3 weeks otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
- I take no responsibility for lost prizes.
DISCLOSURE – We were gifted a copy of Noelle’s Forever Friends for the purposes of this post.