In Greta Mitchell’s space-tacular debut ‘There’s No Place Like…’ she introduces us to a NASA robot on an out of this world mission.
There’s No Place Like…
Curiosity is a NASA robot with a big job. He is being sent to Mars to discover if there is, or if there ever could be life on the red planet.
Curiosity began its journey in 2012 and has made some incredible discoveries. These include blue sunsets and underground rivers. Exploring on your own can be boring so Curiosity sets out to find a friend to go on adventures with.
Greta says“To me, the story of two Mars Rovers is as human as it is alien, at is core reflecting our fear of loneliness and need for purpose as we navigate our away through the universe. There’s No Place Like… aims to provide readers with a set of armor to brave the unpredictability of being human.
What Do We Love About There’s No Place Like…
We love that this book is about a real-life rover that is up in space exploring Mars now. Knowing that it is really exploring Mars gives both you and your children a connection with the book. This will give so many children the opportunity to start thinking about space and space exploration. I think everyone knows about trips to the moon, this book helps to highlight there are other places in space to explore.
There’s No Place Like… Book Giveaway
We have two copies of There’s No Place Like… book to giveaway. If you would like a chance of winning your own copy you can enter our giveaway below.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents only.
- Giveaway closes at 12.00am on the 5th of August 2020.
- Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry.
- There are 2 copies of There’s No Place Like… to giveaway. Two winners will be drawn and each winner will receive one copy of There’s No Place Like…
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Two winners will be randomly chosen and will be shown on this post. The winner’s names may be shared on social media.
- The winners will be notified via email, and will need to respond with their postal address within 3 weeks otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
- PLEASE NOTE – Due to COVID-19 dispatch and delivery times will take longer than normal.
- I take no responsibility for lost prizes.
DISCLOSURE – We received a copy of There’s No Place Like… as a gift. This was for the purposes of this post.