We were sent the Rubik’s Junior Bunny Puzzle to include in our Easter Gift Ideas For Kids gift guide. As well as the Rubik’s Junior Bunny Puzzles to giveaway, Rubik’s also sent us two Rubik’s Cubes to giveaway to our readers. You can enter our Rubik’s Cube giveaway below.
The Original Rubik’s Cube
The classic 3×3 Rubik’s Cube is the world’s best-known addictive puzzle. Using the combination of mathematics, art, and science, it challenges your mind and problem-solving skills. Fans have been fascinated since its launch in 1980.
The Rubik’s Cube is made up of six different
The Rubik’s Cube GIVEAWAY
We have two Rubik’s Cubes to giveaway. If you would like a chance of winning your own Rubik’s Cube you can enter our giveaway below.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents only.
- Giveaway closes at 12.00am on the 26th April 2019.
- Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry.
- There are 2 Rubik’s Cube Puzzles to giveaway. Two winners will be drawn and each will receive one Rubik’s Cube Puzzle.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Two winners will be randomly chosen and will be shown on this post. The winner’s names may be shared on social media.
- The winners will be notified via email, and will need to respond with their postal address within 3 weeks otherwise a further winner will be drawn
. Itake no responsibility for lost prizes.
DISCLOSURE – We have been gifted two Rubik’s Cube Puzzles to giveaway for the purposes of this post.
*This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.