As part of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, today we are giving away a Zoo Selfie 3D Puzzle from Kidicraft.
*This post contains an affiliate link. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Zoo Selfie 3D Puzzle
The Zoo Selfie 3D Puzzle is created by Howard Robinson. Creating a fantastic jigsaw puzzle of cheeky animals taking selfies. It has amazing depth, colour, and movement. These 3D puzzles are aimed at children of at least 3 years and over. The puzzle is 46cm x 31cm (18″ x 12″) in size.
The Zoo Selfie 3D Puzzle has an RRP of £9.99.
Zoo Selfie 3D Puzzle Giveaway
If you would like to win the Zoo Selfie 3D Puzzle you can enter our giveaway below.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents only.
- Giveaway closes at 12.00 am on the 12th of December 2019.
- Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry.
- There is one set Zoo Selfie 3D Puzzle to giveaway. One winner will be drawn and will receive the Zoo Selfie 3D Puzzle.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- One winner will be randomly chosen and will be shown on this post. The winner’s name may be shared on social media.
- The winner will be notified via email, and will need to respond with their postal address within 3 weeks otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
- I take no responsibility for lost prizes.
DISCLOSURE – We were gifted the Zoo Selfie 3D Puzzle to give away as a prize in our 12 Days Of Christmas giveaway.