You can now join Aya and Papaya on their latest adventures in MQ’s second bright and fun children’s picture book. Aya and Papaya meet the Big Little Creatures, we have two copies of this book to give away.
Aya and Papaya meet the Big Little Creatures
Best friends Aya and Samy along with Papaya and Bamboo, decide to go on an adventure. They want to visit the big castle at the end of the garden. To do this they must be brave and make their way past the big little creatures that live in the garden. On their journey, Aya and Samy learn an important lesson about being brave and kind.
Speaking about his latest book, MQ says:“Readers will join Aya and her best friend Papaya as they explore and learn about feelings and emotions; celebrations and special occasions; milestones and mementos; seasons and change; travel and adventure; and family and friendship… in the big wide world around them.”
What Do We love About Aya and Papaya meet the Big Little Creatures?
We love how so many children will be able to relate to this story. Children love looking for little creatures when out and about. These same children can also be very scared of those big little creatures.
This book teaches them that there is no reason to be scared. We can all enjoy these creatures and we must always be kind to them too.
This book is also beautifully illustrated and so full of colour. Perfect to hold the attention of little readers.
Aya and Papaya meet the Big Little Creatures Giveaway
We have two copies of Aya and Papaya meet the Big Little Creatures to giveaway. If you would like a chance of winning your own copy you can enter our giveaway below.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents only.
- Giveaway closes at 12.00am on the 29th July 2019.
- Entries will be validated according to the rules of entry.
- There are 2 copies of Aya and Papaya meet the Big Little Creatures to giveaway. Two winners will be drawn and each winner will receive one copy of Aya and Papaya meet the Big Little Creatures.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Two winners will be randomly chosen and will be shown on this post. The winner’s names may be shared on social media.
- The winners will be notified via email, and will need to respond with their postal address within 3 weeks otherwise a further winner will be drawn.
- I take no responsibility for lost prizes.
DISCLOSURE – We