If you could return to the past what would you do differently? That is the question time traveller Charlie Green asks himself when he and his family visit the ruins of Pompeii. There they see the discovery of a group of school children, Charlie wants to save them. He makes plans to use his magic aeroplane to go back in time. What adventures will take place in Martyn Blunden’s fourth book Charlie Green and the Gods of Pompeii?
Charlie Green and the Gods of Pompeii
Unknown to Charlie the eruption that causes the devastation of Pompeii was a creation of the all-powerful Greek God Zeus. Zeus was unhappy with the people of Pompeii changing their Godly allegiances to Roman Gods. Charlie is soon to discover that anyone crossing paths with the ill-tempered God of Gods normally ends up on the sharp end of a lightning bolt. Arriving in ancient Pompeii Charlie lands himself in more trouble than he ever could have imagined!
Martyn says“After visiting the ruins of Pompeii. I decided it should be the destination of Charlie’s next adventure, as further discoveries are still being made today! In life, things can happen that often attract a spiritual or otherworldly explanation and I use this in my stories – expanding the imagination!”
Charlie Green and the Gods of Pompeii Giveaway
We have two copies of this book to giveaway. If you would like a chance of winning your own copy you can enter our giveaway below.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents only.
- The giveaway closes at 12.00 am on the 11th of December 2020.
- We validate all entries according to the rules of entry.
- There are two copies of Charlie Green and the Gods of Pompeii to giveaway. We will draw two winners who will each receive a copy of the book.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- We will randomly choose two winners. Their names will be shown in this post. We may share the winner’s names on social media.
- We will notify the winners via email. A reply with their postal address must arrive within 3 weeks otherwise, a further winner will be drawn.
- PLEASE NOTE – Due to COVID-19 dispatch and delivery times will take longer than normal.
- I take no responsibility for lost prizes.
DISCLOSURE – We received a copy of Charlie Green and the Gods of Pompeii as a gift. This was for the purposes of this post.