*This post contains an affiliate link. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
EasyRead Time Teacher Watch
Using the same clear face, designs and teaching methods as the EasyRead clocks the EasyRead Wristwatch is an ideal first watch. The perfect watch for children aged 4 and over. Worn every day children will be able to practice telling the time wherever they go.
The EasyRead Time Teacher Watch is water-resistant. It can withstand splashing, but not total immersion into the water. It has a washable nylon strap that fits wrists from 12 cm to 18 cm.
This watch has an RRP of £19.95.
EasyRead Time Teacher Watch Giveaway
If you would like to win this watch you can enter our giveaway below.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents only.
- Giveaway closes at 12.00am on the 6th of December 2019.
- We validate all entries according to the rules of entry.
- There is one watch to giveaway. We will draw one winner who will receive the this watch.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- We will randomly choose one winner. Their name will be shown in this post. We may share the winner’s name on social media.
- We will notify the winner via email. A reply with their postal address must arrive within 3 weeks otherwise, a further winner will be drawn.
- I take no responsibility for lost prizes.
DISCLOSURE – We received the EasyRead Time Teacher Watch to give away as a prize in our 12 Days Of Christmas giveaway as a gift.