Author Hayley Davenport-Smith debuts with her book Labyrinth Junction. It is an exciting, fast-moving fantasy story full of perilous adventures and heartwarming friendships. This book is for 8 – 12-year-olds. A story about the sheer bravery and determination of a young boy. A boy who will risk his life in order to find his way home. We have two copies of the book to give away.
To escape the clutches of two bullies Ben climbs into the gloomy cave. It is there that he
Ben is soon trapped inside the strange and magical land of Numblebrook. He must befriend a pretty orphan girl called Amy and her pet dragon to stay alive. Together with the strange Moonbeamer people, they set off on a series of dangerous missions. They must solve a riddle, free the land of the evil King and get Ben back home.
With five children of her own and a classroom under her tutelage, Hayley Davenport-Smith has ample experience in what makes children’s imaginations soar.“I wrote this book after being inspired by my own children and the children I have taught as a primary school teacher over the last fifteen years,” explains Hayley. “Being a teacher is rewarding, but often emotionally challenging and you meet children from all walks of life. Every child has their own individual strengths and weaknesses, but I find that all children have one thing in common … a love of fiction books.”
This was a personal book for Hayley, not only because her 12 year old daughter illustrated it and designed the cover, but because of the young minds she hopes to capture:“My favourite part of the teaching day was the last half an hour, where I would sit all the children on the carpet and read a couple of chapters from an exciting fiction book,” she says. “Every child sat in silence, mesmerised, hanging on to every word as they were transported into a fantasy land, a far-away place, their imaginations working in overdrive. I wanted to create a story that would mesmerise children and carry them away into another exciting, fantasy world.”
Labyrinth Junction Giveaway
We have two copies of Labyrinth Junction to giveaway. If you would like a chance of winning your own copy you can enter our giveaway below.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents only.
- Giveaway closes at 12.00am on the 25th July 2019.
- We validate all entries according to the rules of entry.
- There are two copies of Labyrinth Junction to giveaway. We will draw two winnerw who will receive a copy of Labyrinth Junction.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- We will randomly choose two winners. Their name will be shown in this post. We may share the winner’s name on social media.
- We will notify the winners via email. A reply with their postal address must arrive within 3 weeks otherwise, a further winner will be drawn.
- I take no responsibility for lost prizes.
DISCLOSURE – We received Labyrinth Junction as a gift. This was for the purposes of this post. We always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, and experiences of the products we receive.
1 thought on “Labyrinth Junction Giveaway”
My youngest two children would love to read this. I’m a teacher too so I’m sure it will be read to many children. Thank you for a great giveaway.