We have really enjoyed Stuart Simmonds’ previous books that include the Hannah the Spanner series and the Harry the Karate Monkey. Getting the chance to review Hannah the Spanner and the Circus, Hannah the Spanner and the Trip to the Moon, Hannah the Spanner and the Dancing Bear, and Harry The Karate Monkey. Stuart Simmonds is releasing a new series of rhyming tales, the Sevenhills Stories. There are three books starting the Sevenhills Stories series, Don’t Touch that Razor Fraser, What’s the plan, Stan? and Parker and Rudi’s Most Amazing Adventure. We were sent a copy of What’s the plan, Stan? to review. We can also offer our readers the chance to win a copy for themselves.
What’s the plan, Stan
It’s every child’s (and possibly) parent’s nightmare. The WiFi is down! What do you do? Have very bored children on your hands who probably don’t remember life without WiFi.
Que a stressed-out Dad on the never-ending phone call to try and fix the problem. What will he suggest the four bored kids do? How about a walk to Grandma’s house?
But what’s exciting about that, a normal walk through town. Who will believe what can happen on the way to Grandma’s? Another great book with a moral to the story, perhaps it’s good to have a WiFi break every now and then.
What Do We Love About What’s the plan, Stan?
I found this book so relatable. Having had to sort out WiFi issues and be on never-ending calls to computer answering systems I was in fits of laughter. We are also on a journey with our daughter that devices aren’t the be-all and end-all. Something that the children in this book also need to see.
The question is does the walk to grandmas open the children’s eyes to the world around them. Do they see the life that happens away from the screens?
What’s the plan, Stan Book Giveaway
We have one copy of What’s the plan, Stan to giveaway. If you would like a chance of winning your own copy you can enter our giveaway below.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents only.
- This giveaway closes at 12.00 am on the 16th of April 2021.
- We validate all entries according to the rules of entry.
- There is one copy of the What’s the plan, Stan book to giveaway. We will draw one winner who will receive a copy of What’s the plan, Stan.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- We will randomly choose one winner. Their name will be shown in this post. We may share the winner’s name on social media.
- We will notify the winner via email. A reply with their postal address must arrive within 3 weeks otherwise, a further winner will be drawn.
- PLEASE NOTE – Due to COVID-19 dispatch and delivery times will take longer than normal.
- I take no responsibility for lost prizes.
DISCLOSURE – We received What’s the plan, Stan as a gift. This was for the purposes of this post. We always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, and experiences of the products we receive.